Monday, July 26, 2010

The End of the Line

Well, my faithful readers, after 18,826 page views of 450 posts over almost 3-1/2 years, I'm going to retire from blogging for a while at least. StatCounter tells me my readership is down over the last few months, and I admit that posting for me is becoming more of a pain than pleasure. It's likely those two facts are related.

Anyway, it's been fun while it lasted. Check back once in a while. You never know when I may just have to post a political rant or distribute some pictures from some exotic (or mundane) location.

'Bye for now....

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Walter, I've really enjoyed reading your posts for the last several years and will really miss them. I especially liked learning more about the American political scene and thanks to you I have a much better understanding of how some things work down south! I WILL check in every once in a while to see if you have anything more to say. See you in August??