Monday, August 10, 2009

Hanggai

Well another EFMF is in the can. Great show, great weather, great times! One of the things I love about the EFMF is that sometimes I see a group that I never heard of before that I love. This year was one of those with the appearance of Hanggai. These Chinese/Monmgolian guys are fabulous! I'm not a big fan of "world" music, but these guys make it worthwhile to wade into alternatives once in a while. I checked them out on the web, and there's not much out there yet. I did take a video of one of their songs, and was surprised at how well it came out. I'm sure the sound is crappy, but I'll try and post it when I get back to Seattle.

Hal and I hope to get on the road today sometime, but we still don't know if Hal's bike is ready yet. If all goes well, we'll be back on Wednesday.

No comments: