Thursday, December 20, 2007

Season's Greetings and all That!

Here's a local Fremont landmark in his holiday garb. Makes you want to join the revolutions, doesn't it?

Lenin must be rolling around in his sarcophagus or mausoleum or whatever he's in.








I pulled the garbage bag off my artificial Charlie Brown Christmas tree, straightened the limbs, plugged it in, and voila!

Now all I need are some gifts under the tree to truly get into the Holiday Spirit!






I wasn't as sore as I expected to be after my first workout with Cliff. I survived my second workout today, but I expect to be hurting tomorrow. I'm not letting off for the holidays. I'm scheduled to work out on Monday and then again next Thursday. The pool at the club is closed for another week or two for renovations. In the New Year, I'll start swimming once a week, play racquetball once or twice a week, and work out with Cliff another couple of times a week. Like I did last year, I'll also quit drinking for the month of January. I'll soon be so buff that I might have to change my name to Friesennegger. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

No comments: