Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sinaia

This is the first time I've been on the computer since I left, and to be quite honest, I haven't missed it. My impressions of Romania after a few days on the ground are great! This is not the wild-dog-ridden, glue-sniffing-beggar, taxi-scamming place depicted in the guide books. Mind you, most of that stuff was written about Bucharest, and here I am in a great little resort town with lots of ski areas within easy driving distance and lots of snow. I even saw Dracula's Castle the other day! The food's great, the company is great, and all-in-all it couldn't be going much better. I don't know when I'll have a chance to post a blog complete with photos and all. That might have to wait until Budapest, or maybe even till I get home. In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy myself!

No comments: