Monday, June 2, 2008

Korcula

We're here in Korcula for a couple of nights. It's the only place where we're stopping for more than one night. Korcula is an interesting place, but everyone is running out of clean underwear, so laundry is another compelling reason to stick around for a bit.

I was hoping to do a more complete posting from here, but T-Mobile Hotspot won't let me log on with my baby computer for some reason, so rather than doing this from the boat, I'm sitting in a stuffy internet cafe. A longer posting complete with pictures, etc., might have to wait until I get back home next week.

When I was here in '06, I saw Klapa Sing singers and the traditional Korcula sword dance. Unfortunately, there is no dance performance till Tursday (we'll be long gone by then), and I haven't found the singers yet. I'll ask around today.

Anyway, it's about time for breakfast, so I'm outta here.

No comments: