Thursday, May 29, 2008

Split

Well, it's been a long time since I've been on a computer, but here I am on one in Split. I thought that most of the marinas would have WiFi, but I was wrong. I hope that from here on in I'll have better access to the internet, but there are no guarantees.

We've had good weather and good sailing, even though the winds have been pretty strong at times, and usually right on our nose. The Mediterranean ties to moor the boats can be very tricky, but so far I haven't embarrassed myself too badly. When I have more time at a computer, and especially my baby computer, I'll post some pictures and tell some stories.

From here, we're off the Hvar, Vis, and Korcula, and then we'll head up to Dubrovnik a week from tomorrow.

I was hoping that I'd see a headline that Hillary had finally packed it in, but no such luck. Oh well, maybe next stop.

No comments: