Thursday, May 24, 2007

Best Laid Plans

Good news and bad news....The good news is that I didn't bleed (much) yesterday when I installed a water flow sensor on the line feeding the shaft seal on my boat. The bad news is that my best laid plans didn't work. As it turns out, I need sensors that work at lower flow rates than the ones I bought. So I returned them and bought more sensitive ones on-line. I'll try the installation again next week.

Today I'm off to Blake Island and then on to Tacoma with the SSYC crowd. I'm bringing along my 10 gallon pot and propane burner for a clam/crab/mussel/shrimp boil tonight at Blake Island. The weather forecast is good, there will be lots of food and drink and good people to enjoy it all with.

It's a hard life, but someone's got to live it!

No comments: