Thursday, May 22, 2008

I love the urinals at Schipol

Here I m in Trogir after relatively uneventful flights from Seattle. At the stopover in Amsterdam, I had to get a shot of the coolest urinals in the world! Someone has a sense of humor. They've embedded the image of a fly in the urinal to give the guys something to aim at! Click on the picture for a closer view.


This is the view from the window of the hotel I'm staying at. As my T-shirt says, "Life is Good"

It seems like I haven't slept in forever, but I've got the wireless internet figured out (other than the fact that the Blogger sign-in screens are all in Serbo-Croatian) in the hotel, so more posts could follow.

1 comment:

rita said...

Are you sure that wasn't a real fly??!! Keep up the amusing stories and pictures...I just hope that I can be sitting in a European room taking pictures and saying "life is good" soon.