Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jazz Fest in Philly

As some of you know, I've been a regular New Orleans Jazz Fest attendee for the last few years. Last year Hal and I rode our motorcycles down there on a monumental month-long adventure. It was also the start of recording my adventures on this blog. This year, we're going to bring a bit of Jazz Fest to Philadelphia instead. Our New Orleans friend and hosts, Ben and Kara, ended up moving to the Philadelphia area last year. So on Saturday we're flying to Philly for the last weekend of the Jazz Fest. I'll prepare my world-famous dry-rubbed hickory-smoked baby back ribs, red beans and rice, gumbo, greens, and maybe even some crawdads if I can find them. So we'll eat and drink and listen to a Jazz Fest stream on the internet, and then eat and drink some more. I'm sure a good time will be had by all, and it will be great to see Ben and Kara again.

No comments: